Sense-of-place performances, keynotes, trainings and seminars:
- Feel rooted in a sense-of-place and belonging, no matter where you are, or where you are from.
- Uncover meaningful stories of personal connections to places from your past or present.
- Gain tools to see the layers of time, nature and history of your place or region.
- Find creative ways to inspire caring and stewardship.
- Enrich your life and recharge your soul.
- Enjoy a journey of song, story, reflection that is both educational and fun.
Erica is known for her work as a speaker and educator who specializes in working with organizations such as national and state parks, historic sites, land trusts and others whose work involves connecting people and place. She is also an award-winning singer/songwriter, and today music is one of the many tools she uses to connect people to place.
The Soulful Stewardship Method
She developed her Soulful Stewardship Method based on 30 years of experience working with the sense-of-place concept. Her method provides a creative, structured process grounded in the philosophy that personal connections to place cultivates caring, which inspires stewardship.
Learn more about her background as an aspiring wildlife biologist, to singer/songwriter, to sense-of-place advocate on the About Page here. Learn about her Mission and Philosophy page here.
Each program is customized to enrich your local and regional and personal sense-of-place. Her method works equally well in an urban or rural setting and are designed for all ages and levels of experience. Learn more about her services on her Programs Offered page here.
Partial Client List
- National Association of State Park Volunteer Coordinators
- National Park Service
- National Association of State Park Directors
- National Association for Interpretation
- Land Trust Alliance
- National Religious Partnership for the Environment
- American Horticultural Youth and Garden Symposium
- Social Venture Network
- Teton Science School
- Antioch Graduate School
- The Thoreau Institute
Watch Erica's TEDx Talk : To Know Who You Are, Know Where You Are
Watch this 4 minute introductory video: