Formats, Packages and Fees + Inquiry Form
Thanks for your interest!
Please fill out this Email inquiry form with your information and ideas. we;ll respond within 48 hours.
Need more info? Read through the list below for ideas
Each program is customized to suit your target group and to celebrate and inspire connections to your place. We can explore which program is the best fit for your site and your budget. Click links for more info.
Questions? Write directly to find out the best way to bring Erica to your organization or community.
A la Carte
Trainings & Seminars
Youth Leadership Programs,
Outreach and Engagement
Member and Community Events/Milestones, Celebrations, Festivals
Popular Package Ideas
Make the most of Erica's visit! Share her with your community.
1) Sense of Place & Stewardship Package
- Keynote + Introductory breakout session
- A half-day or full-day training/seminar.
- An additional performance for your organization or a public/community event
2) Sense of Place Festival Package
(1 or 2 day event)
- Sense of Place Performance
- Sense of Place Writing Writing Workshop
- Sense of Place Guided Interpretive Walk
3) Residency Package
(2 days - 1 week)
- Academic Programs- Visiting guest lecture, hands-on seminars
- Community Programs-- Concerts and Workshops
- Professional Development for Interpreters, Educators, Volunteers and Staff
Please write for a quote. Rate are per day + expenses. Additional days are discounted. Limited introductory sessions available at a reduced rate when already in your area. Use inquiry form for a price quote.
Travel, food and lodging
Billed at the standard government rates for mileage, food and lodging.
(Erica is based in western Massachusetts, and typically flies out of Hartford, CT.)
Sound System: Erica can provide a state of the art Bose sound system for programs within driving distance of western Massachusetts at no additional charge.
We take credit card, check or direct deposits. For Federal Agencies: Erica has an active DUNS number and is enrolled in the payment system.
Some financial support ideas
- Save by sharing travel costs when already in your area
- Book two or more programs for a package discount
- Block book with other local groups and organizations for a package discount
- Local Cultural Council Grants
- Friends Groups